First, some important information:
- Removing your Elegy campaign does not automatically refund your donations. Click here to find out how to do that.
- Removing your campaign doesn't affect your withdrawals at all. Any pending withdrawals will continue to process if you take down your campaign.
- Before ending your fundraiser, we strongly recommend posting a final update to your campaign. A final update will reduce confusion among your supporters about where the campaign went or why it is no longer accepting donations.
Next, to remove your campaign from Elegy, follow these steps below.
- Tap the menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap ‘Campaigns’ and select the campaign you’d like to delete.
- Tap the three lines in the left corner again and then tap the ‘Edit’ option.
- Tap the gear icon on the top right of the main image of the campaign you’d like to delete, then tap ‘Delete Campaign’ at the bottom of the screen.