First, some important information:
- Removing your Elegy account does not automatically refund your donations. Click here to find out how to do that.
- Removing your account doesn't affect your withdrawals at all. Any pending withdrawals will continue to process if you take down your account.
- Before closing your account, we strongly recommend posting a final update to your campaign. A final comment will reduce confusion among your supporters about where the campaign went or why it is no longer accepting donations.
Next, to remove your account from Elegy, follow these steps below.
From the Elegy app, website or mobile phone please:
- Tap the ‘Menu’ button in the upper left corner (the three lines).
- Tap the 'Settings’ link in the slide out menu.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Delete Account’.